For some reason I feel SO awake -.-" and hungry!! I've put my soup mug in the microwave, and I'm waiting for the water to boil so I can dunk my Muji noodles into it.
See my beautiful Muji noodles?? ^_^

Funny how long 3 minutes is when you are hungry, and how short 3 minutes is when you are rushing for time.
...
Back from kitchen with soup mug full of Muji Curry Noodles! Yay!

This is sooo yummy, even though I don't know if this is breakfast or supper, or dinner or lunch. I only had one meal yesterday (Thursday) and that was at dinnertime.
I hadn't eaten anything for lunch because I was still asleep :s Stupid assignments are messing up my body clock!
Oh well.
Anyway I have another one due next Friday. Hope it will not be as tough-going on the research like this one was.
Anyway, I'm off to gobble the rest of my noodles down and then get ready for bed. Sheesh the sun is rising @.@
- 15 September 2006 6:38 am -
1 comment:
Yes I do :) They have wonderful products!
Oh, you don't like noodles? You mean all kinds such as ramen/soba/somen?? That's something new to me :)
Thanks for telling me :) I'll always remember that :P
I read that you got your ring today :) I'm very happy for u! :)
♡
Post a Comment